Monday, May 23, 2011

Color Purple , Color Symbolism #1

1. Q: What color did you choose to focus on in this photograph?
A: I chose Red.
2. Q: What are the meanings this color conveys?
A: Fear.
3. Q: How does this color relate to the passage from the book ?
A: This color relates to the image because in the passage it says that " Trees FEAR Men ."
4. Q: How does this photograph relate to the passage from the book?
A: This relates to the image because she says she eels like a tree.
5. Q: Quote one sentence from the passage that connects to your story:
A: " I make myself wood. I say to myself, Celie, You're a tree ."
6. Q: How does the photo give the same feeling as the passage?
A: It gives the same feeling because in the story it makes it seem fearful and so does the photo because its red!

No comments:

Post a Comment